BRCA1 and BRCA2 Education and Support
Information for Patients and Loved Ones
The Basser Research Center website contains up-to-date, expert-reviewed information on BRCA1 and BRCA2.
You will find information about:
- Genetic counseling and testing for BRCA1/2 mutations here
- Cancer risks associated with BRCA1/2 mutation here
- How to manage increased cancer risks due to a BRCA1/2 mutation here
- Cancer treatment here
- Health insurance and BRCA FAQ here
- Support and communication resources here
- Personal stories from individuals experiencing BRCA1/2 here
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact our Outreach Coordinator at (215) 662-2748.
Thanks for visiting and come back soon.
Susan Domchek, MD
Executive Director, Basser Research Center for BRCA