Histology Service Core
The Histology Core, offers the following services:
- Research sample preparation, including paraffin embedding, sectioning, and HE staining
- Special histochemical staining
- Immunolabeling of selected antigens
- Basic EM sample preparation
In addition to these laboratory services, the Core provides consulting for investigators, including:
- Experimental design
- Histologic sample collection
- Protocol development and testing
- Group teaching and seminars on histo-preparation
- Assistance in development of grant proposals requiring histotechnology
The Histology Core is located in Biomedical Research Building (BRB) II/III, Room 530.
For more information or to request services, contact the Core Director, Quian-Chun Yu, MD, PhD, at (215) 573-7766 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, you can also visit the Core's website: http://www.med.upenn.edu/bmcrc/hist/?hist